Mission: Provide athletic, fitness, and family programs in a safe environment that promote health and wellness for everyone.
For more than 4 decades, the Johnson County Family YMCA has been fostering the mission of health and wellness for the community through progressive programming and by serving as the hub for recreation and fitness. That mission continues today.
Our extensive offering of fitness classes, aquatics programs, and both recreation and competitive sports provides something for every resident of Johnson County. To ensure that everyone has the opportunity to pursue their own health and wellness, the Y continues to provide membership options that appeal to a variety of needs and budgets. For those that require assistance, our scholarship program can help offset the costs of membership thanks to the generous support of community members, local businesses, and funding partners.
- Your membership fee pays for the use of the whole facility.
- Free towel service for all of our patrons, including swim towels and small weight/fitness towels.
- Free weight room orientation to familiarize you with all of our weight room and cardio equipment. You will be shown the correct usage of the machines and get started on a workout that is right for your needs and interests.
- Free fitness classes. You are encouraged to try as many classes as you wish. You can view the Activity Schedules.
- Free day lockers and yearly lockers for rent are $40/year.
|Total Annual||Joining Fee||TOTAL|
|Full-Time College Student||with current student ID only||$384.00||$384.00|
|Adult Couple||(ages 18-61)||$552.00||$50.00||$602.00|
|Family||(2 adults + children/students)||$636.00||$75.00||$711.00|
|Senior Citizen||(age 62+)||$396.00||$50.00||$446.00|
|Senior Citizen Couple||(either adult age 62+)||$480.00||$50.00||$530.00|
|Joining Fee||Monthly Amount|
|Full-time College Student||with current student ID only||$32.00|
|Adult Couple||(ages 18-61)||$50.00||$46.00|
|Family||(2 adults + children/students)||$75.00||$53.00|
|Senior Citizen||(age 62+)||$50.00||$33.00|
|Senior Citizen Couple||(either adult age 62+)||$50.00||$40.00|
Flex Monthly Memberships
This membership category is only available on a bank draft and is unavailable for annual pay. Membership may be suspended for up to 90 days in any 12 month period. A minimum of one (1) monthly bank draft must be processed before the membership may be suspended. No re-joining fee will be assessed unless membership has been canceled for more than 30 days.
|Joining Fee||Monthly Amount|
|Senior Citizen Flex||(age 62+)||$50.00||$39.00|
|Senior Couple Flex||(either adult age 62+)||$50.00||$46.00|
Are you just passing through town or in town for a few days? Day Fees are available for non-members looking to utilize the Y’s facilities.
|Day Fee Type||Day Fee Price|
|Student||Must be 10 years old to be in the Y without an adult (18+)||$6.00|
|Adult 8 Day Pass||$50.00|
Applications & Forms for Download
- Members may pay cash, check or credit card for an annual membership.
- Monthly Membership by Bank Draft – The monthly fee is an automatic deduction from a checking or savings account each month on the 1st or 20th. New members will be responsible for paying the pro-rated fee at application to cover the days prior to the first bank draft. This pro-rated fee can be paid by cash, check, or credit card. Please give us 3 business days notice to make any changes to your bank account details.
- Repayment of the joining fee will be required to reinstate a membership that has been canceled or expired for more than 30 days.
- Scholarships are available to those who qualify. Please contact the front desk for additional information. All information is kept confidential. Everyone is eligible for a YMCA membership.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. If you would like to cancel your membership please download, print, and sign the Membership Cancellation Form and return it to the YMCA Main Office at least 3 days prior to your next scheduled Bank Draft.
- Drop-In Child Care
- Six (6) Lane, 25 Yard Swimming Pool
- Fitness Studio
- Well-Equipped Weight Room
- Cardio Room
- Spinning Studio
- Full-Sized Gymnasium
- Strength & Agility Center
The Y is the perfect venue for your next birthday bash. The gym and pool are both available for rent individually or as a package. Our Gym & Swim package will give you exclusive use of half of the gym and give partygoers the opportunity to burn off that cake and ice cream by scaling our two climbing walls, tackling the rope swing, showcasing their favorite dives or just frolicking in the shallows of our aquatics center. Parties will have non-exclusive use of the pool area for the first half of the scheduled time.
The Y is for Youth Development
We believe that all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. That’s why, through the Y, millions of youth today are cultivating the values, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, and educational achievement.
The Y is for Healthy Living
The Y brings families closer together, encourages good health and fosters connections through fitness, sports, fun and shared interests. As a result, millions of youth, adults, and families are receiving the support, guidance, and resources needed to achieve greater health and well-being for their spirit, mind, and body.
The Y is for Social Responsibility
The Y has been listening and responding to our communities’ most critical needs for 160 years. Whether developing skills or emotional well-being, welcoming and connecting diverse populations, or advocating for healthier communities, the Y fosters the care and respect all people need and deserve. Through the Y, thousands of volunteers, donors, leaders, and partners are empowering millions of people and the communities in which they live, to be healthy, confident, connected, and secure.