- Your membership fee pays for the use of the whole facility. Membership Application (PDF download). Membership Fees (PDF download).
- Free Kindergarten through 5th grade After School Program.
- We offer free towel service for all of our patrons, including swim towels and small weight/fitness towels.
- A member can make an appointment to receive a free weight room orientation (a $25.00 value) to familiarize you with all of our weight room and cardio equipment. You will be shown correct usage of all machines and get started on a workout that is right for your needs and interests.
- Your membership fee covers ALL fitness classes. You are encouraged to try as many classes as you wish.
- Lockers for rent are $40/year or we offer free day lockers.
- Members may pay cash, check or credit card for an annual membership.
- Monthly Bank Draft – this is an automatic deduction from a checking or savings account each month on the 1st or 20th. Please give us 3 business days notice to make any changes to your bank account details.
- Repayment of the joining fee will be required to reinstate a membership which has been cancelled or expired for more than 30 days.
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Please contact the front desk for additional information. Financial Assistance Application (PDF download)
- All information is kept confidential.
- Everyone is eligible for a YMCA membership.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Drop-in Child Care
- 6 Lane X 25 Yard Swimming Pool
- Racquetball Court
- Fitness Studio
- Well-equipped Weight Room
- Cardio Room
- Spinning Room
- Full-sized Gymnasium
The Y is for Youth Development
because we believe that all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. That’s why, through the Y, millions of youth today are cultivating the values, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health and educational achievement.
The Y is for Healthy Living
improving the nation’s health and well-being. The Y brings families closer together, encourages good health and fosters connections through fitness, sports, fun and shared interests. As a result, millions of youth, adults and families are receiving the support, guidance and resources needed to achieve greater health and well-being for their spirit, mind and body.
The Y is for Social Responsibility
giving back and providing support to our neighbors. The Y has been listening and responding to our communities’ most critical needs for 160 years. Whether developing skills or emotional well-being, welcoming and connecting diverse populations or advocating for healthier communities, the Y fosters the care and respect all people need and deserve. Through the Y, thousands of volunteers, donors, leaders and partners are empowering millions of people and the communities in which they live, to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.