The Y offers a variety of adult sports for our community members to become involved in. These programs include:
- Year round, Monday through Friday beginning at 12:00 pm “Noon Hoops” is offered in the Y’s gymnasium.
- Year round, Monday and Thursday from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm “Pickleball” is offered in the Y’s gymnasium.
- During our hours of operations take advantage of our racquetball court (call the Y to reserve the court for your specific playing time).
- During the fall and spring the Y offers an adult coed volleyball league. Registration information will be available in September and February.
- During the summer the Y offers 4-on-4 grass league volleyball. Registration information is available in May.
- August 20th the Y hosts the 33rd annual triathlon and duathlon. Registration information will be available in June.
- The first Saturday in August the Y hosts a 5K and 10K fun run. For the kids there are the FREE Klondike Kids races, a 100 yards, 1/2 mile and 1 mile races. Registration information will be available in June.
Call the Y for more information!